Thread: My Turn
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2021, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Look, at the end of the day it's a classic server, and if something ... anything ... was ____ in classic, then I support making it _____ here. And I say that as someone who "mains" a Magician on Green.

But what bothers me is the selectivity of it. Anyone who played on live knows charming is unclassic here: it was far more risky on live, and that's the reason why guilds couldn't cheeze Tunare with a bunch of Enchanters on live, it's the reason why Enchanters stuck to crowd control and not charming in groups on live, it's the reason Druids quaded and root/rotted instead of charming on live, etc.

We have giant obvious unclassic things here, which anyone who played on live should instantly recognize as "it wasn't like that" ... but the staff ignores those because there's obvious proof of something tiny like Mage pet hits, and there's no evidence of charm resists on live so they just throw up their hands and give up on "classic" when it comes to stuff like that.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.