View Single Post
Old 06-13-2023, 10:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look. I'm just a quote-unquote normal older adult. I grok the intrawebs. Like the song says, there is a time and a season for every purpose under heaven.

Pretty sure this is not the time for Nazi cosplay or forum quest. It's 2024, and that is by now not just an old routine, it has a hella lot of bad record at this point.

What I always was amused at was the march in Charlottesville. In defense of confederate monuments. Confederate battle flags were flying. Ok, that's that South. And right along side, a Nazi flag. Chanting "Jews will not replace us."

I'm an educated man. I think if you gave me a laboratory to work with I could not come up with a better way of self-fucking than that crew (shirts) did. And then the next day some loser in a Dodge Charger kills some mild soul daring to -- omg -- say she doesn't like General Lee being so cool in her city. That's called politics.

The other people just do fear and murder. And they watch the stomp scene from American History X on loop while they jack off.

Alright I got carried away. Only had one syringe of RSO today. Still a bit not gtg.

Extra ridiculous when the stated goal of "Crystal Night" the online event organizer was "to protect free speech" by ...... going to someone else's state and telling them what to do with their own history