View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 12:35 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im'a go ahead and just suggest an SK.. I been promoting them a lot lately. I can solo and group perfectly fine depending on my playtime. Lots of really cool spell tools. Both forms of invis, snare's and life taps, HT which is really a life saver haha. And most importantly- Feign Death.. I feel like the only 3 classes i can really play and grind on have to be FD classes at this point in my life. I cannot dedicate hours of uninterrupted time anymore..

Anyways just figured i'd throw SK out there! Plus some real cool weapons for cheap due to the class restricted weapons!
Thanks bigjeff, I'll do some research on it. You make a good point about FD. I think my biggest issues with SK and the main reasons I hadn't really considered it is faction and race. The only SK I can see myself sticking with is a Dark Elf (maybe Erudite or Human) and they seem to lack decent stats for SKs (although hide is nice, albeit less important once FD is in the picture). That coupled with the lack of friendly zones just seems like I'd be setting myself up for failure. I'm open to having my mind changed on that though.
Last edited by Tethelin; 05-28-2019 at 12:52 PM..