View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 05:31 AM
Planar Protector

My experience:
* my level 53 Druid could not track Sullon McMoor from above the frozen river by the mountain. This is the most north that Lich or Miragul could be. My ranger had no issues seeing that swawn constantly. Consensus: It’s more reliable to use a pet tracker (even a lowbie) via /pet kill lich and look for the message or park a ranger. Charming a cougar or mammoth to pet track is a PITA.
* I had about two groups with a 59 ench tossing Rune 5 and bedlam. At 60 my pallies health never moved (that I can recall). Probably a one minute fight. Runes > heals. Bring peridots to donate.
* what level is the paladin? Between the soulfire clicks and aggro spells unless your lower level It might be a better solution. Can add random dps without fear of pingponging.
* rallying is easy with the Surefall port. Make a ruckus and get as many people as you can. Bind the Druid there and offer port outs for people who come.
* yep you will have to get to island 4. You will also have to have a person in the quest room for dialogue and plat handin to spawn your person. I’d suggest parking someone there (buyable key after port up) and camping the pally invis in the windmill. Just log back in after everyone is gone to avoid any issues of a raging murderbot NPC.

Gluck!