View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 03:17 PM
Fire Giant

Update
The response has been very good. So far we have 16 people signed up for this. Anyone who has posted an interest in this thread I've added to the list along with those who sent private messages. Right now we can use 1 more cleric, and 1 knight or a 5th rogue. There are still spots open for other classes, because of scheduling.

Q/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfetti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is anyone invited? Can I bring my 60 necro? How will you combat AFKs that seem to constantly plague HoT raids?
This is not an open raid. We don't require any necromancers. The idea behind this is to bring 3 groups of players ready to play. We'll farm HoT end to end for 4-6 hours and then call it a day. Anyone who isn't picking up their slack will be noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you set up a discord server for this yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcelona [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any idea what the time slot will look like? Week day/weekend?
I have not - it will happen soon. When the Discord server is setup everyone there can help pick the best date/time.