Thread: Linux Mint 19.1
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

When you say:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martos777 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can start p99, but it takes extremly long to get into the game.
Can you be more specific? The reason I ask is that I haven't heard of eqclient.ini being a problem for Linux specifically. However, what I have encountered is a problem where the server select screen only has the P99 servers (or any others) once in a blue moon, so you have to keep trying to login until you get lucky and see them.

That problem I used to be able to fix with the P99 middleman d script. It might still work for you. However a few months (maybe even years now) back Rogean changed something, and since then I've needed a VPN to make things work on Linux.

If the script doesn't help, get a free trial of a VPN (I think most will work; personally I use Private Internet Access). If it works you've found a fix and it will only cost $5-$10 a month (while also letting you download bit torrents without your ISP getting mad).

If not ... post back [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.