View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 03:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well that's creepy and psychotic, thanks Pretzelle. "People who I disagree with should have been killed long ago!!!". Weird and disturbing sentiment, you've gotta work on you before you go about changing the world.
That you view abortion as killing tells me everything I need to know. A fetus isn't a living being - it's a parasite made up of human cells. And a woman should not be required to carry a parasite to term if she does not want to. Why are we punishing people for having sex? The religious dunces in this country need to get the fuck out of here with their morality.

Why do conservatives only care about "children" until they're born? There's no social safety net, no medical coverage, no guaranteed paid maternity/paternity leave, nothing. It's a sham and you know it. They just want to regulate and legislate the private activities of consenting adults.

Edit: Didn't hear any outrage that Trump's miracle cure used aborted fetal tissue from the conservative nutjobs on this forum. Wonder why?