View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it is clear that the GMs are requesting that the Raid entities change their perspective to look at the opposition as an equal who is trying to follow the rules and not as an enemy that needs to be removed, but that is just my opinion. how to convey this to your opposition in a sincere way and put it into application is more difficult i would think, but i see this as the requested avenue

my solution would be pretty simple:
What if you were not allowed to kill the following mobs twice in a row

Vulak, Doze, KT & Dain.

These are the main prizes anyway and fuel much of the toxicity imo, and this would not be a rotation, but more of a restriction and easy to track....

Best solution i can think of overall would be the change how ToV works from a programming level - make all of NTOV repop when Vulak spawns similair to CT in Fear except make is so none of the other dragons spawn before vulak, so ALL of ToV spawns when Vulak spwans. Then there would be mobs for everyone every week.
Vulak being up while any blocker is up is like 65% of the reason no system works
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior