View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 05:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what it looks like when science does it:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

what it looks like when superman does: https://youtu.be/TjgsnWtBQm0?t=61
Love super man. Was he turning back time or traveling back in time though...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will only support space exploration if we can also blow something up
We already have, also, if human males are involved in our space bound future this is guaranteed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
liberals yesterday: BRING BACK NASA, DIVERT MONEY FROM WAR TO NASA!

liberals today: SPACE FORCE IS A JOKE, WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY WE GIVE TO THE MILITARY!
I totally agree. NASA is far too administrative as well. Trumps space forces / command was totally a move in the right direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
have a deep admiration for space, been having a hard craving for some kind of space media like mass effect but... not mass effect. somethin beautiful about the cosmic horror and awe of a new frontier. plus i just wanna jam synth music in my space suit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCKjkOdPFIk
Games on my library list for the end time to be running for visuals on monitors in my life pod...

X series
Sins of a Solar Empire
Kerbal Space Program
Endless Space
Stellaris
Mass Effect
Elite Dangerous
Eve
Jumpgate
Freespace

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry to break your heart but there's no proof any human has ever been to "space"
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]