View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 02:01 PM
Fire Giant

I don't really like the "git gud" responses either so I won't go there but I will say that monk solo splitting is still possible. I was able to solo split Trak's lair at 55. I most certainly haven't benefited from broken mechanics and i don't have uber gear or any level 60's.

It's certainly more of a PITA now..and I think some of the mechanics are actually broken (FD mem blur rate is too low and mobs that reset at re-spawn point sometimes don't mem blur like they should) but you don't need 2-3 monks for something like Trak's lair.

Like mentioned already you just have to use spawn point reset with LOS and pathing to get them split. They don't always cooperate with their return to spawn times and sometimes jumpy is a serious PITA but it's doable...just more time consuming. Having a good peeler will speed things up.

Hate on the other hand..that's another story. Probably do need a good chain of pullers/peelers there now unless you can handle huge pulls. Aggro in there seems pretty whacked and they don't seem to follow any LOS rules at all..just aggro through all walls all the time.