View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea man, because relaxing after a long day with a joint is totally comparable to your coke habit.

You, and likeminded folks, are the reason why weed is looked on negatively.
Here are how my different habits broke down in college for me:

Alcohol - Good social life, grades suffer a bit, mental health suffered somewhat.
Weed - Declining social life, grades suffered, mental health suffered a lot.
Uppers - Somewhat declining social life, good grades, mental health was off after extended use.
Shrooms/Acid - Mixed social life, mixed grades, mental health weird had to stop was making me hate myself.
Coke - Good social life, oddly best grades ever in college including an A+ on a 20 pg paper, after my 1.5 year use had to stop was going broke and getting depressed.

Clean and Sober - Good job nearing six figure and I am workaholic so I like it, good social life, busy all the time out of work, great mental health.

Just my own personal experience and feelings with drugs and drinking compared to going sober few years back. Obviously everyone differs but I find nothing redeeming about any drugs compared to being clean/sober and active. Just me though like I said, feel free to roll some doobs and relax all you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.