View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 12:34 PM
Sarnak

While duoing sirens in the easternmost siren temple in SG, there's 5 around the edges that can be single pulled easily. After they're killed though, there's one more that can be retrieved by a rogue in the southern turret; the rogue can sneak past the see invis servants, walk up the the turret, and push the siren out the window to get it on the ground floor to separate it enough from the stuff inside that it won't get a CHeal through the wall. Its a little finicky because of zaxis stuff being iffy at times, and if the server has it up in the turret when you drop down to chase it it will path back through the temple and produce a huge train to kill you, but its a neat way to pick up an extra mob in a camp cycle.

I would XP in the Great Divide sometimes by dragging one of the frost giant elites over to the dwarves and kite it past stuff until it had 5 coldain/tracking wolves on it. It would kill all of them and end up at about ~10-20% life, and I would train it over another coldain or two if it ended up high. Then I would melee it down from 10% or less once it finished killing all the NPCs.

I also solo the shardwing courier for XP in west wastes; I did a review of potential high XP quests and tested some, and Fjokar Frozenshard's quest has a turnin of about 1.5% of level 59. Its just barely soloable for me with root nets, slow poison and either external buffs or bandages, but between the kill and the quest it gives about the same XP as 45 minutes or so in an XP group, and I'm in the WW area for stuff all the time anyway. Can do the quest turnin as a rogue with just sneak while max KOS to giants.