View Single Post
Old 07-07-2021, 01:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks Buddy!

Whoever used to cram you into a locker when you were in school.

I'm sure isn't still bragging to all his friends about how much of a loser you were and how much better than you he was.

That Dude has probably moved on to bigger and better things. Heck I'm sure you have too! Maybe your doing even better right now than that guy is or ever could!

But I get the feeling somethings still gnawing away at you NostalgiaBro.

Maybe there was a lesson for you there, stuffed in that locker, with your baseball cap getting caught on the coat hooks, and your homework lost in the shuffle of the hallway, and your pride bruised even worse than your elbow or your hip.

And maybe that lesson, that very same lesson, is one your still avoiding to this day.

Woh there Smykowski, that's quite a conclusion you've jumped to just based on a simple question. Although you pretty much answered it and are in fact said dipshit. Sounds like you need to delete your character not only to honor your bet, but also for your own mental health. The fact that a grown adult, presumably in his 30's, made the post above is hilarious and sad.

But since we're on the subject on inferring, I have one for you. Based how atrocious your grammar is, I infer that you are either a) really mad, b) really fucking stupid, or c) a combination of the two.

If you must know, in high school I played for the city's traveling ice hockey team, sold thousands of dollars worth of pot, and was still one of the top bards on my server. Basically, I was cool as fuck. Thanks for getting me to reminisce about it for a while. Also, my high school didn't even have lockers, so there!

You, on the other hand, sound like someone who peaked in high school. Let me guess, you scored four touchdowns in one football game and won the very last city championship trophy that Polk High had?