View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Easy server fix:

Enforce rotations.
Suspend guilds breaking it first violation.
Suspend guilds breaking it second violation, banning individuals pulling/leading permanently.

Will never happen though. No fucking clue why, I'm sure RMT has something to do with it though.
Or it could simply be that your "fix" would break the game for others. I can't help it that your preferred method of playing the game seems to be mutually exclusive with mine. I play EQ to compete to the maximum extent allowable within the rules provided, and I will continue to do so as long as I am able. The server currently caters to this style of play; it's incumbent upon you to deal with that.

As I've said before, RMT undoubtedly happens. However, you are increasingly marginalizing yourself with your constant and baseless invocations of systemic RMT transactions.

Of course, when you're already a fanatical demagogue I suppose you have nothing left to lose by beating your chest like an angry ape.