View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 03:54 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

@LulzSect, @White_Knight
I appreciate your input on the topic. Everyone has a right to their opinion and I accept that you don't deem P99 red worth playing. Noted. I can only say that my personal experience these past months has been different. I have had a lot of fun xping, grouping, raiding with people on red from various guilds. I cannot judge about RoZ since I have not played there and have no plans to do so. I put great value on the stability/continuity P99 provides and I prefer a non-boxing server. These things RoZ cannot provide. I also leave it to other people to judge, but I don't like the level of toxicity either that emanates from your posts. If that is what I would find on RoZ, then that is an additional point for me to avoid that server.

Please keep this thread civil. I am just sharing my personal experience on P99 red. If people are happy playing on EQ live, P99 blue, RoZ or any other server, I would suggest them to stay where they are and enjoy the ride. All I say to those that might be burned out on their server for whatever reason, there is another option out there, that might appeal to you. Nothing more. Nothing less.

@White_Knight

Add me on discord and join us in voice chat if you have any doubts or you suspect I am this Tune character.