View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 10:40 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

@LulzSect

I applaud your devotion to this thread. But you know .. people have families, jobs etc. And so I do not see what you seek to accomplish by posting server numbers in the middle of the night / early daytime when people are at work.

We have all taken your point. RoZ ftw. RoZ to pwn dem noobs. RoZ 4life. L33t RoZ. More power to you my friend. But I will say it again, EQ live, P99 Blue, P99 Red, RoZ, etc. Different servers. Different rulesets. A server where each and everyone boxes, potential server wipes, corpse camping/griefing, .. it's not for all.

There is a lot of fun to be had in this game. Be it casual or hardcore. I have found P99 red to have an awesome and helpful community and people dismiss it all too often because of the toxicity they see on the forums. I lost count on the number of people I played with on red who told me stuff like .. "Omg this is awesome. I love the increased 50% xp etc. etc.. If I had known how helpful the community was, I would have played here long before."

I mostly never read the forums here (hence my post count), I enjoy the game. But when I see how top heavy P99 blue is and how saturated the raid scene (i.e. view one of the other top threads here on having to random on scout etc.), I felt it would be helpful to inform people maybe of the opportunities P99 red offers for those who are willing to see it. Site note: You can play on blue and red at the same time.

Likewise I would suggest you rather try to inform people of the positives of RoZ, a very different ruleset server. As of now, I do not know what you are trying to accomplish here. Or do you believe the kind of posts you make around these forums, puts RoZ in a positive light? Maybe my logic is flawed, but my impression of RoZ just gets worse with every troll post in thread. Just my 2 cents mate.