View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 12:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really like the clicky root. With that, the snare gloves and dot arms, a druid can kill (albeit slowly) anything that doesn't summon. It's very nice not having to abandon a kill because you ran out of mana from resists or fizzles.

Not trying to be snarky, but you should really try the necklace before you judge its usefulness. I use it all the time on my druid and can't think of a single time I lamented not having sneak on that same druid.

High level roots cost a lot in terms of mana. Mobs can break those roots too.
seconded, I don't have the root necklace on my druid that was created like 10 years ago maybe I should work on that ahahah. Howveer, the level 5 root is really helpful for charming in tight areas. Toss on the 30 second root, med for 10 seconds, debuff, charm,buff, buff, buff and boom root wears off and you have a pet in tight quarters. I do that now while swapping out a bunch of spells. Not end of the world but just another thing i have to think about.

awesome for some of the high end charm killing druids can do or even leveling in perma bear pits. it's always safer to have shit rooted around you so having a free one is a major plus .