View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was wondering when my "u mad brew" post would arrive.

Thanks for not disappointing Alarti!

If Fisch would comment on the raid scene, I could take it, but he's proclaiming downright untruths as facts. He has no idea about the poopsocking and is completely ignorant of the raiding meta-game.

He blames the 2nd tier guilds for taking on targets that are more difficult than farm status as the reason for their failure. If we wanted everything on farm status, we'd just join TMO wholesale and no one would fight again for raid content, we'd all just run arond as a 200-man raid force killing it all. If you expect us to never try more difficult content, then stop asking us for competition. We like our friends, and we like doing content that's not trivial for us. We don't like leapfrogging, its a dick move; but its legal so we suck it up and move on.
I didn't say you mad brew. That is an antagonistic trollpost. I asked you to take a break and come back to argue your case with ideas instead of e-yelling at people who debate you. Also, you were acting in a manner unbecomming of a BDA member. Be good in your new home, don't ruin BDA with your vitriol BDA has always been a pretty cool guild.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.