View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having an opportunity to attempt a mob that you can just as easily wipe to without interference is not the same thing as having it handed to you on a platter. This is the very attitude that destroys the end game for the majority of the population who don't want to spend their game time sitting on spawn points, logging off DT cycles, dodging trains or corpse running.

And to insinuate that they're lazy or don't want it enough is a little ridiculous. EQ is a grind. For most people to get to the level to see this content they've got a /played in the weeks and months.

You say other guilds don't deserve these mobs, but what makes you feel entitled to these mobs on a free server? Do you feel entitled to all the free samples at the grocery store because the other customers didn't want them bad enough?
I never said I was entitled to anything. And that's the point. No one is entitled to anything. EQ has no instances, so the mobs are there for whoever is strong enough to get them. I think there's enough people and gear on this server for multiple guilds to be strong enough to get these kills, but at the moment only one puts forth the effort to make it happen. The others are too busy typing out walls of text about how unfair it is.