View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischsemmel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quit raging for a minute and re-read this stuff.

I'm talking about a situation where there was a full repop and everyone knew it was coming and it was at a time when multiple guilds could field decent raid forces.

Do you really think that TMO would have left VS, CT (and draco), Inny (and maestro) up to have split forces to contest Sev, Tal, and Gore, if BDA, Taken, and Divinity had gone after those dragons instead of going up into the planes?

That's what I'm talking about. The other guilds on the server can get multiple kills on a full respawn IF THEY PICK THE RIGHT TARGETS. And, of course, the right targets are NOT VS, Inny, and CT.
Didn't you join TMO after IB disbanded and VD imploded Fisch? I think that's what's frustrating Deajay, because as recently as two months ago there was massive poopsocking and general faggotry in the raid scene (from both sides) whereas now TMO mostly gets a free pass. This state is kind of self-reinforcing as well because anyone who really wants to raid seriously joins them now, and if you never experienced the ridiculous amounts of time and energy people devote to "competition" in EQ you don't really know what you're talking about. If you joined TMO three months ago I take that all back of course.

Uhoh, I broke my rule not to flame on the forums again. Somehow the forums turn nice people into utter douches. I think every single person in this thread is way way way nicer in game than they are on the forums.