View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 10:18 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Cities of Norrath

Hello everyone, I make silly videos on the internet that some people may or may not have seen.

A few months ago I started a new series called Cities of Norrath where I break down the starting cities of classic EQ. The first episode can be found here: https://youtu.be/cfjLnTrg0Vo probably easier to watch than for me to explain the videos structure in this post.

However the reason for this post is not to plug my videos. As I mention in the link above, Qeynos was really the only city I knew well enough to show all the cool easter eggs and other interesting bits of information that the city has.

Moving forward with the series I am looking for help from the community to cover easter eggs and the like for the other cities. I have already posted the Freeport episode which ended up taking a more lore approach rather than easter eggs. I am currently working on Rivervale and either Halas or Neriak will come after that depending on the viewers vote in the last videos comments.

So please if anyone has any little tidbit or easter egg about any of these cities please let me know, I will be giving shoutouts in the videos to anyone who contributes, provided the information isn't just completely made up of course. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] An example of the information I am looking for is like in Rivervale if you go to any of the guards and say "Nice Hat" they will respond with "Thank you, It is worn with pride and is the symbol of the Rivervale Militia."