View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 08:54 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Truthbearer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Highpass Keep. It's one of the most unique zones in the game, I think it would be great for one of these videos. There's a lot of lore you could dig up here, most of it seems to be left incomplete by the developers.
Funnily enough, Highkeep is actually the reason that this series exists. I initally wanted to just make a video called Best Zone Ever and it was just going to be all about Highkeep but the idea then evolved onwards from there. Highkeep I somewhat consider to be my all time favorite zone, I practically lived there back on live from the high teens all the way to 35. Thank you for all the info, it gives me a good idea of what sort of things to focus on when I do create that video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For Neriak please include the hidden tunnels they have. These tunnels connect the 3 zones together, they don't really serve a known purpose that I'm aware of, no npcs.
I just recently did the symbol of innoruuk quest on my cleric and a leatherfoot spy uses those tunnels to traverse neriak undetected in that quest line, you eventually fight him in one of the hidden passageways. I will be sure to include it in the video somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utenan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your videos are amazing! I visit the forums all the time in the hopes that someone does something interesting/creative/fun with Everquest and most days I am disappointed. You should definitely "plug" your stuff here when you make it - I had no idea you made videos until I randomly happened upon your Freeport one. Needless to say I am looking forward to Rivervale!
I only got the idea to create this thread after I saw the thread on your Mysteries video haha. As for Rivervale it has been very exciting so far learning about the city. I agree that hobbits in this are extremely close to Tolkien's, I feel like the during the creation of everquest the developers were reading lots of Tolkien and Forgotten Realms stuff (everything to do with dark elves is very forgotten realmsy) and I am more than OK with that as those are my main sources of fantasy reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArumTP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The druids and rangers of Surefall glade(Qeynos) are karana.
You are correct, Karana plays a big part in Surefall Glade possibly even more than Tunare due to their location. To be honest I kind of shoehorned Surefall Glade into that video and that is why I did not specify Karana was a part of it when I was talking about Dieties. Good pull tho, I will amend the video with an annotation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My new fave thing about OP
Bard prep for the win.