View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 05:20 PM
Orc

Lvl 29 now WOOT! WOOT! spent some more time in WC gathering more greater lightstones (small amount of exp, ok plat) and started practicing charming with the Kodiaks. Blue to me at this point. Went to LFAY and did sisters for a bit, mostly for the plat but also some exp. Think I hit 18 off the sisters. When to LOIO and killed greater scalebone skeletons and goblins til 20 with my animation. I won't lie it was slow going. After this I headed to the Eastern Plains of Karana and charmed dark stalkers, gorge hounds, and griffawns til 22. The exp was pretty good. Started in on crag spiders at 22 and the exp was beyond awsome not to mention all the silk they drop (I'm working up tailoring). I got silk for days. This is were things got a little rocky. Planned to do crags til 24 but ended up going all the way to 28 on them (charming). I just couldn't find anything good and reliable. My character is good so sisters in oot is out of the question (it is ridiculously over camped anyways. Everytime I passed by there was always someone there). Tried for aviak and centaurs in SC but found it unreliable and a little dangerous. Did quit a few rounds with the hermit, which was ok, until a cyclops crashed the party. Got away without dieing but don't care to camp him anymore. Guk, over camped.....Mistmoore, over camped, unrest....ya over camped. Basically any place you have read about going to for exp, at least as far as enchanters are concerned, is ridiculously over camped. I didn't even bother going to WW to do giants cause I'm sure that place is over camped as well. There was even quit a lot of compatition for crag spiders but I pushed through as it was the fastest most reliable spot I could find. I spent at least a month between 24 and 28 looking for other places to go. At 28 went back to LOIO and did sarnak recruits and sarnak legionnaires in the sarnak fort, upper right ledge. Exp wasent bad but is a little dangerous. Tried a few sarnak adherents and cut it way to close.
Shaman that blind you. Died 2 times [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] That catches yall up on my adventure so far. I do have a question. Every exp suggestion I find seems to be written for evil characters focused on killing good NPCs. Why is that? I know Ogre and Troll guards are a thing but not for quit a few levels yet. Is there nothing for good characters or is running an evil character the thing? That's it for now. I'll keep yall up to date if i have more relevant info to share.