View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 06:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah what you scrubs don't understand about the real playmaking motherfuckers of this server is they don't like boring ass camping and grinding shit. They LIVE to....wait up to sixteen hours to spend five minutes of excitement pulling something to a zoneline...
Bruhhh I didn't call anyone a scrub lmao.... Most poop sock roles i've filled while raiding on p99, were ones that you could tab out and play other games during. (tabbing back in to refresh sow of course) Pubg was amazing for this, as you could could go prone inside of a house inside the circle for like 10 minutes without dying.

Also in general, EverQuest is an outlier for me. Part of it is the nostalgia of playing this game as a 9 year old... and people give raiding on this server a lot of shit, however, I have never experienced a competitive PVE environment like this server provides. Especially in the pre rooted dragons era [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] That was amazing. Those 5 minutes of pulling were a fuckin rush.