View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 06:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperbole [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stay mad though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperbole [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go fuck yourself Antonin.
Quote:
Fucking retard.
Quote:
Stop shitting up my thread you whiny little bitch.
Quote:
Be smarter next time you pick a fight for no reason you stupid fuck.
Quote:
and THIS shit is funny as fuck, not only will I never sell another thing to you, I will actively go out of my way to fuck up your future purchases/sales tbh. And I have a ton of excess resources to work with, I assure you.
Not gonna even touch your half-assed attempt at creating a fake trade window because it speaks for itself. The only good thing to come out of this thread is that all of P99 now knows that you're a liar, you're unstable, and that you're really just not that bright.