View Single Post
Old 02-26-2022, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually laughed at Lune’s post
The dementia addled walking corpse part. Yes I felt the same way about trump

I think the thread was about Ukraine? Depends what you mean by win Topgun. For instance, what territory the Russians now hold, how would the Ukrainians ever get it back without their abject surrender to Putin? I think there is some universe where this forces Putin’s inner circle to pressure him into leaving, but I think that is unlikely. I think it’s more likely he levels Ukraine as unsunghero suggested before he’d ever admit defeat. Either way, he has made whatever remains of Ukraine way more likely to be pro-western and anti-Russian. He miscalculated BIGLY, but who knows. This may just be an attempt to isolate Russia and expand “emergency powers” to make himself into a new Soviet dictator. The complete elimination of all Russian freedom is the only possible reason I can see for this invasion. He couldn’t have thought the world wouldn’t care, or that Russia, a fucking shit pile of alcoholics who think high fashion consists of track suits, was actually a superpower

Or maybe he did. He’s at least somewhat delusional
Pretty sure Putin tryin to minimize civilian casualties and destruction to infrastructure

He hasn't unleashed hell yet