View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick210 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can be intellectually lazy and a coward, aka athiest.
Aren't you just God's golden child lol

I'm glad you feel a responsibility to do good on this Earth, yet interpret good as disparaging an entire class of perfectly fine people who just happen to disagree with your beliefs. Yea, I bet you're a great person, carrying around that much hate. Atheists are cowards, yet they get through life without depending on religion to "soothe their mind and soul". Who is the real coward? They rejected God in a society that overwhelmingly accepts God, and tries to condition them to accept God. Who is really intellectually lazy?

I'm not exactly an atheist, more agnostic, but we all have accountability for our thoughts and actions in this life. Jesus' (really actually Greek cynics') golden rule is inherent in nature, if you have the wisdom to see it. The thing is, people who are truly good, are good because that's who they are or what they choose to be, not because they're afraid God is going to put them in spooky jail when they die.

Freedom vs. license and all that.
Last edited by Lune; 01-07-2023 at 07:37 PM..