View Single Post
Old 08-26-2021, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lodi Shield or Hiero Cloak for back slot?
Honestly both if you can afford it. Heiro Cloak has no resists, so it isn't very good when fighting casters. Heiro cloak AC is also pretty meh. Use Heiro when you need max HP for a fight, use Lodi Shield for AC/Resist fights. If you can only afford one, I would go with Lodi Shield for resistances and much higher AC. It is also an EB item, so you are gaining stats elsewhere when you need EB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pom cloak
Yeah that's another option. PoM cloak is great if you can afford it for the extra HP, and you aren't STA capped. If you are STA capped, PoM cloak is honestly worse than Heiro Cloak. I would still run both PoM Cloak and Lodi Shield, swapping Lodi Shield for Resists/AC when needed. PoM cloak resists aren't nearly enough to make it a one size fits all item sadly.

EDIT: To be clear, I am talking about PoM cloak for Knights specifically. PoM cloak is better for classes like warriors since they do not need mana. It's also better for Monks since they cannot use Lodi Shield.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 08-26-2021 at 01:35 PM..