Thread: Green Economy
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 10:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its a non pvp server, you can level to 60 in cloth armor

Bet if you had a FBSS people would pay well for it

Sorry you lost at farming loot
I appreciate this troll attempt, but really the big brain hustle later on in on Green Classic was farming shit loads of non-lore items worth 400-800ish pp that weren't necessarily permafarmed (charred guardian shield is an example)

Squallsurge Shawl barely sells for 3k anymore and you might get one once every couple days on an 8 hour spawn. And its actually a very good item. The all the kedge drops were never worth the time for payout because.......everybody's broke. Freeti is obv a good camp but every idiot and asshole is constantly jockeying for it.

Shit like a lot of pieces of Sebilite Scale should be selling like hotcakes at a few hundred plat a pop but..........everybody's broke. That stuff is really good upgrades for leveling toons. Selling fine steel you should be able to scrounge up that money easily.

I will say though that tons of items are in fact super overvalued and with the whole DKP getting top loot first thing on Green Kunark (which wasn't the case on blue) you in fact....-dont- get people that went and "put in the work" to get the Kunark drops. They warmbodied in Classic for months and spent their funny money and now they want to cash out for absurd amounts.

How much is a Necklace of Superiority worth? Is it 60k? Is it 38k? Is it 30k? Is anybody even paying that much for one? How many people on this box can actually go to Drusella and survive? With the level of play I've seen in Kunark so far its really not many, at all.

I think NoS its a great item but its only worth what people will pay. Just like anything else. Economics 101. The EQ nerd paper-napkin-math-worthy-of-scientific-jounal-publication and the "you're so smart you're actually a fucking idiot" EQ player bullshit is strong on this box. You can't sell something for a price nobody is willing to pay.

<The A-Team>
Last edited by Tuljin; 11-24-2020 at 10:10 PM..