Thread: Green Economy
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it me, or it's pretty stale?

I spent several hours, over the last few days, auctionning stuff in the hundreds of plat and barely got any tells. Stuff that usually goes really quickly as it's affordable twink gear. The few tells I got mostly wanted to buy for half wiki price or less.

Green economy seems pretty dead atm. Or maybe people just wait for the prices to crash due to the inevitable mudflation?
Some of it is because people are focusing on the grind. Another part of the equation is that this time around Kunark isn’t going to be around for years; so for some items people know that within a year they might become more obsolete or arguably a bit less better than certain Velious pieces and the price will drop.

Same thing like how certain items sold less during the old world era because you know in Kunark some of those items are going to be so outpaced that people would rather just wait for the next expansions gear than pay an inflated price