Thread: Poisons Guide!!
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah they didn't mess it up too badly. Ignore the thrifty stuff and most of it is what I wrote.
1) Gindlin Toxfodder -- West Karana (-3000, -13400), See him for Spine Break, Athropic Sap, and Aching Blood.
2) Ennixy Frennor -- Steamfont Mountains (1380, -830) : See her for Calcium Rot and some fun Bertoxx assassin roleplay guides. Sells King's Thorn. Does not sell Mortar and Pestle, Sealed Poison Vials, and Constrict Suspensions. Bring those with you.
3) Brak Daggermist -- Firiona Vie (-3600, 2300) : See him for Spirit of Sloth. Sells all ingredients.

Using this guide to get 250 skill should cost you about 6k if I remember correctly. The primary stat for Make Poison is Dexterity or the higher of Int/Wis if you're a gifted sort. In general, I recommend selling back the poisons. Apply Poison needs to be about 100 skill for reliable applies. Either train Apply Poison with the cheaper poisons or use practice points. Spine Break is honestly really good. It's just that poison sucks to carry to around. Good luck!
Last edited by Cecily; 04-02-2023 at 10:35 AM..