View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 07:02 PM
Kobold

Post At ease, soldier...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkashicRecord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
~~~
July 5th, 3104, 8pm...

I seemed to have completely lost track of what day it was while I was mucking through that awful swamp...It's a completely different day posted here on the town message board. I guess I should mention that I finally made it in one piece! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I made amazing time across the desert, but I feel like a parched, desiccated husk; I think I ended up in East Commonlands by about 5pm, just in time to check in at the Freeport Militia building and see about getting a spot to sleep.

Brother Jentry was kind enough to help me find Armorer Dellin and check in. Typical soldiers, though; as I'm waiting for Dellin, I hear a bunch of wolf-whistling and whatnot coming from down the hallway of the barracks that I'd just walked down... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It looks like I just missed chow time by minutes, but I'm not complaining about the complimentary rations. Seems that the Freeport rats taste a bit less gamey...and I didn't know that Fire Beetles were actually edible... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Reverie is at 4:30am sharp, so I should get some much needed rest...
~~~