View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

If you expect money for your services, you would be best served by naming your price outright. For Example

"Yes, I will pick you up in COM and even buff you. It will take me about 1hr of time to get there plus recover the mana lost, so I will do it for 500pp"

Expecting an unstated quantity of money for your services is stupid. If you're going out somewhere without determining the cost of that help (since you obviously want to be compensated) then you're going to get mad on a regular basis.

Don't be afraid of seeming stingy or petty or money grubbing by asking explicitly for a quantity of money. You may already be all of those things so why try to live a life like you care about some social rules about help? You want money for your time, so make that known and demand payment ahead of services rendered.

Easy fix.

On my character I run around and rez people willy nilly. Sometimes I am rewarded with friendship other times I am rewarded with a handsome endowment but I don't go into it expecting $ when I don't ask for it.

Good luck with your weird blue / green problems.
Lost but not forgotten.