View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 11:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasn't aware tiggles was speaking for FE now (you can't make a comment on what we will or won't race for, pretty sure a thread was started about TMO running over a full circle draco raid and we said we had no problem giving them a shot at it uncontested). I'm not either stating that upfront. My opinion is though that FE has just started getting a lot of these targets and does have a lot of new members to gear. If this was tmo/ib I could see this happening as they really don't need the gear for their "core" players, but FE still does have a legitimate need for the mobs hence going after them.

I think there are some mobs that are lesser priorities that could be left up every now and then but the argument that some people want to see the content but don't want to put in the time seems weak to me. Last I checked everquest was all about time invested versus the rewarded outcome. Was on classic and is here.

There are targets that are available as some people have pointed out and no one is attempting them or contesting them it seems. I think this kind of suggestions would get more backing if any of the guilds who wanted the mob were showing more initiative to do the stuff on their own. Again just my opinion.
Left Divinity 3 weeks ago. Now spokesperson for FE.

Time invested vs reward would be a great argument if it wasn't a total load of bs. Its easy to give up tracking and bat phoning mobs for a week. BDA did it. Its just a matter of how much your guild really cares about everyone else, and not just themselves. FE has shown that in the past, and im sure TMO has maybe once or twice. But yalls E-peen competition effects the server as a whole when we are just trying to have fun. Stomping the less aggressive guild for pixels is just selfish.