View Single Post
Old 01-29-2023, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

recommend more evidence than just a single post. If there is an out of era post on patch notes referencing 'changes to Rampage' that would certainly help your case.

Edit: Did some lazy research, but everything i'm seeing shows it is a one person attack to the top of the rampage list. Some folks didn't understand rampage in velious and vindi would plow through folks so quick there would be a ton of rampage hits on different folks causing confusion.

There was later out of era an AE rampage attack but it had a message called 'soandso goes on a WILD RAMPAGE' or something like that.

I've never done testing on rampage in P99, but should have a radius that can be mob specific, if RT gets out of range should go to next on list, but if old RT gets closer he remains. Allegedly in era some mobs had rampage range across the zone and did not obey line of sight rules. Only thing that should clear the list is a memwipe.

Out of era posts stated that rampage was a proc that is DEX based on the mob, allegedly debuffing DEX would reduce ramp procs. Not sure if this is true on P99 or if ramp is just timer based.
Last edited by Rygar; 01-29-2023 at 12:34 PM..