View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 11:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL you guys don't know jack shit about actual science, eh?
Just (((global warming)))?
Damn embarrassing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since you were kicked out of your blue state HS for lowering their national standards, have you ever picked up an actual book or journal on science since then? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ...if ever?
I don't really know all that much about science. Science is usually just unnecessary detail to people that don't work in a scientific field. What I do know, is if we have to start listening to creepy youtube videos and talk radio instead of the scientific consensus -- were fucked anyway.

I'm just going to have to go with the majority opinion of climate scientists...especially after -- you know -- its been revealed Big Oil, Coal, and Chemicals were all spending billions in climate denial media.