View Single Post
Old 08-15-2022, 04:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I experiment with a lot of different builds. I recently did a dwarf war solo build and went all dex. I solod until lvl 57 and finally gave up and grouped until 60.

While the procs are nice, it’s hard to rely on dex. I think strength is the only melee stat that matters when leveling. It’s the most noticeable getting increased attack and better hits. Stamina is nice if your goal is to be a raid tank. While charisma is technically the min max, 99.9% of people never get to that point. If charisma really mattered that much, we’d be seeing a lot more wood elf/human/half elf wars
I'd agree with this. When I did my dwarf warrior solo-self found run to 43 or whatever I got him to, my biggest regret was not putting all points into strength.

For a fairly new player without access to a huge amount of gear, or someone like me who deliberately was starting with no money / no grouping / only using gear I killed/quested for/crafted myself, the strength objectively would've been the best choice.

In retrospect I also would've been a troll for it since it would've cut my kill time and heal times down considerably.