View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 01:54 PM
Fire Giant

Thumbs down Eccezan's Review of P99 Red - I expected more....

Tryed the server out for a couple months. Got sucked into leveling up as per usual in Everquest after about a year and a half hiatus. Leveling up was not bad, experience bonus is very nice. Perhaps I came here at a bad time, but In my opinion, the current state of red99 does not promote any kind of challenge to the one guild server.

When one guild (Empire) is so intent on not having any pvp competition that they will resort to such tactics (but not limited to) in order to quash it.

1) nonstop grief of leveling groups
2) nonstop trolling forums with rumors of guilds demise (before any demise happens)
3) mass pvp in response to any type of raid
4) complete disregard to rules of the server (LNS specifically, with no GM enforcement)
5) nonstop recruitment of any player that wants to join a guild (this one is just pathetic, I've never seen such hypocritical behavior by people who "want competition", Empire is an embarrassment of self loathing, self advertising, non stop guild recruitment thread bumping in order to stay relevant, sociopaths )

For the last week I've taken a self administered break in order to move houses IRL. After much consideration I've decided to pass on what this server has to offer. Can't say that I will miss it, but at least in gave the server a chance.

So long folks, enjoy the server.