View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only time I ever "cried" about pvp (as in I bitched about it a bit) was when I was killed taking a short afk in a group - by a pug groupmate, after a good 45 minutes of exping with no conflicts or dramas or anything. That's pretty fucked up and was worth a complaint.

You don't know me at all, and your opinion is worthless. You spent 4 years and made it to level 53? You've got no standing to tell people they're bad at this game man, and plus you have all the percipience of a sea slug. Go back and look at Swish's post history, or Tassador's, or Lulzsect's, or any of a number of other perennial denizens here, and you'll see people who are totally committed to being trolls - that's the game they're playing, draped over the context of p99. I've yapped back at them here and there, but certainly not anywhere near to the volume of troll-spam they are vomiting forth on these forums literally every day for years. You want to pick me out as lord-high troll then that just elucidates your toddler-perspective for everyone else to see. And toddlers shouldn't do meth! Sad.

Any last words? Go ahead, you can do the closing statement if you think you have anything worthwhile to say for once. Otherwise, stfu and bye!
I have 4x 60s on red.

I grouped with you on your cleric (same name as forum handle) you are terrible ar this game. Those toons listed in my sig are my blue toons, I dont play on red so I dont list them.

See the tone you have right now in your posts? Proving my point of the type of player/red99 cretin you are.