View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 08:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your first part of your sentiment is backwards. Blue's economy favors new players because mid to high end equipment is dirt cheap. A set of crusty armor and a decent weapon is probably under 2k and would blow away anything you could get on Green for the same price. Take a mithril 2 handed sword: basically 20k on Green, under 500 on Blue. This is a mix of better late game items coming out over time as well as general deflation that will happen on Green as well.

In terms of grouping: There are definitely still leveling groups during prime time for US time zones, if you're playing off hours it would be hard to consistently group and Green would definitely be more reliable, but I'd definitely plan on soloing about half the time either way.
Prior to green launch you were never ever getting epic and some item drops solo, small groups and I believe most of those are still permanently locked down. That's what I mean by fucked, players are so over geared vs content on blue mobs can be solo locked down that on live would never been possible