View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by VexNemox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The starting zones seem absolutely dead so it's hard for me to gauge if I will enjoy this server. I had been playing on green but some zones are so vastly overcrowded I have come looking towards Blue.

I don't want to solo 1-60. I don't want to be in overcrowded zones. I don't want to wait til 60 to do things with groups. Is this server a good fit or no?
Starting zones have generally been dead on Blue for awhile so that's not too much of an issue. I've played my characters on Blue here and there since Green came out and haven't noticed much of a difference. On Blue, everyone packed into the high ZEM/popular zones for grouping...so Crushbone, Unrest, Mistmoore, HK, Guk, etc., and since that hasn't changed since Green, it's still about the same experience.

On Green those zones are all crowded as well, but since the expansions aren't out you do see some grouping going on in other areas of the old world that are more empty on Blue (Befallen, Orc camps, Highpass, Karana bandits, SK, etc.). That being said, it can sometimes still be tough to find groups outside of the most popular zones on Green (depending on your class and the time of day/night you're playing), but they are not as dead as Blue.

As such, for starting completely fresh, I'd go Green. The popular zones will be crowded either way, but at least you'll have a higher chance of grouping in some of the other zones than you would on Blue.