View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 11:40 AM
Sarnak

Resist gear you need Fire and Magic, stepping out in the hall to tash a wurm in HoT will really burn, also fights like Klandicar, Zlandicar and Sontolak resisting the magic based fear is important if you're good enough to hang around during the fight....

Wort Potions at least 2, these potions are super important for keeping yourself alive during fights or soloing mobs like verina tomb. Sometimes you will have to eat some AE even as an enchanter. Your guild will recharge these if you use them during a fight don't use all 10 charges!

If your fire resist and magic resist aren't maxed you should get some fire and mr pots your guild won't be willing to recharge these but they are cheap

shrink pots are alright if you don't want to use gnome illusion...guild won't recharge these either

reaper of the dead for clicky CH sometimes after you have debuffed all you have to do is sit and watch the tank, and if he drops to like 5% blow a reaper charge on him to make sure he stays alive, guilds recharge this item

Wand of allure cheap item from plane of fear, useful for soloing at the end where pets will eat you alive. Sometimes you need to use these charges on a raid to keep charmed pet from messing you up (have had to do this plane of growth)...guild will recharge this item since it is surprising cheap to recharge but the dream is to have puppet strings those 10 charges go a long way, almost impossible to fail soloing a mob like verina tomb if you have the strings heh

Leatherfoot Raider's Skullcap Instant port to WC for hate raids or meeting up with a druid if no one is available to port you to raid from where you are at...super cheap to recharge

5-6 Bag of the tinkerers / 0-1 large soiled bag you're going to be carrying 7 bags full worth of stuff as a raider at 60 and these bags will make sure you aren't ever encumbered

Worker Sledgemallet Not as important in Velious but the ability to get to Kunark quickly or meetup at a common spot where everyone else can gate to as well is important

Enchanter Epic sometimes you are the only enchanter and lom and all of a sudden 10 melee need haste.... plus visions of grandeur has a few seconds cool down, so being able to give people a decent haste for 0 mana is important...also good for hasting pets

I'm probably forgetting a bunch of stuff ....soloing 56-59 at howling stones entrance as an enchanter is what I did , good luck....also, don't go to the Hole, keep your faction until you get the epic piece from there at least....I ended up being able to solo the ghost of kindle because I had never screwed up my hole faction (illusion earth elemental + collaboration = non-kos)

enchanter fire resist gear:

Shiny Robe of the Underfoot
Insignia Protector
Drakescale Belt
Wurmscale Coat
Velium Diamond Wedding Ring
Velium Blue Diamond Bracelets
Golden Blue Diamond Pendant
Golden Diamond Mask
Blue Diamond Electrum Earring
(if you don't have HoT gear yet Insidious sleeves are good in arm slot for fire, if you happen to go by hate (this stuff still drops right haha))

Note: Illusion Dry Bone is like +45 FR

Enchanter magic resist gear:

earring of essence
White gold necklace
Velium Jacinth Wedding ring
etc tired of typing from memory a lot of the stuff from the fire list will also be used as magic gear and you have two MR self buffs at 60 , Group Resist Magic and Shield of the Magi
Last edited by trite; 03-08-2016 at 12:05 PM..