Thread: 10 year event
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 04:24 AM
Banned

Somehow, while drunk, I feel you are all actors in my Truman Show universe just letting me know that you know that i know im going to be drunk for the 10y event and postpoponing it i know the fucking red squiggles of a misspelling is there but fck that until when i sober up and holy shit "fuck" is not spellchecked and not sure if its my browser or this site but in just in case for whatever reason I will leave a breath strip container in my desk in loo of a giant reminders string for Sunday afternoon when I wake up.

But they had literally 10 years to come up with something. Whatever they had in planned was not enough to commemerate TEN FUCKING YEARS of an MMO, long after it became relevant (warcraft, phones) and so on and the post drunk me will say "its not good enough" and the drunk me will say "im such a perfectionist that presenting what i didnt do would be an insult that i lost my train of thought. honestly at this point i hope to get banned and thought posting my sexdoll would be my ban but im still here only to suffer with no suffering.

I guess it is this posts existance is for me to admit that the Green Server is fucking nothing in the eyes of 10 years of beta testing.

TEN FUCKING YEARS of community growth, TEN FUCKING YEARS of existing, TEN FUCKING YEARS of realizing that other MMOs did not get TEN FUCKING YEARS of existing before shutting down with zero fucking given meanwhile these fucks in unknown places of origins building up something to span TEN FUCKING YEARS to a point where the current legal holders of the legally represented IP held a deal with the,, to respect them long enough to NOT become corrupted over the span OF A TEN FUCKING YEARS.. to give us not one, but two experinces of the classic experiences that Veriant, SoE and even Daybreak COULD NOT gave us what we have now... and even again with Green.. the classic fucking experience.

This is my drunk acceptance that Nil/Rog have done TEN FUCKING YEARS of something that was never done before in the history of MMOs something special and may never ever be done again for any other FUCKING mmo... ten... fucking... years.

Fuck you.

You waited 10 years, you can wait another day.

With that said

With abuse of my enter key

Call me in 8-9 months when Kunark is about to Launch to go balls to the wall with my future alt of unknown choice to come in to get to 50 WEEKS before Kunark's launch to feel my wrath... and then get bored around 58-59 and shitpost for another 10 years afterwards.