Thread: 10 year event
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 05:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jauna you're a gem. I especially appreciate your unashamed nonsensical drunk-posting on a regular basis. Hope you're doin k
if its makes you feel better i still fucked up with Jauna and remade twice becasuse I was retarded enough to think dex/cha was important enough for a Bard thinking that 3 server ticks was worth investing in and remade since 09 TWICE for a a hguman and half elf with everything into stamina and focusing on stamina/hp points and retired from new bard threads because my manner of posting drove people into retarded "nice" peoples arms th8iing that dex/cha was nice starting stats and then getting hard at the idea of seeing cha stacking cunts die like a run on sentence improper enter keys

die at "entry level" tier shit like karnors/seb shit because of the lack of ac/hp/sta "builds" in that baby blue "lol i made money off your ignorant bitch ass" armor that high elves make i lost my train of thought at the end of the post

U still have waking nightmares of people possibly listening to me for the first five years(p99) of playing who also who went CHA builds because i said CHA builds as my third fucking human bard with epic is sitting in EC retired as I fuck around AZeroth as an orc warlock following in my past retarded footsteps i lost my train again

bard: ac>hp>sta
anyone who disagrees is a post or opre drunk me who does not know any better infact this goes for all classes too because more mana means more med and mana regen is locked and i need to mating press firiona vie doll from the previous thread.

if banned: goodbye
if not banned: cya some other saturday