View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 08:12 PM
Orc

Remember when the server first launched there were so many people that a Green and Teal server were needed? We are only a couple days into Velious and over 90% of the population has left.

1) The zerg raid scene is pathetic. Everquest is best when each person has to play their class to the maximum of their ability to succeed. The greatest memories and friendships are formed when you rally and win an extremely challenging encounter because everyone did their part.

2) The same ~50 players get EVERYTHING first. The same people that have AoNs were likely first to get their Trak bp, VP robes, epics (and their alts' epics), titles from BoTB, etc. Mostly in ST but there are also a few Kingdom and FoW players in this category.

3) GM favoritism is rampant. Why do you think raid targets spawned during work on Fridays (and even on Mondays)? Hint: A few people in ST couldn't play on Saturdays. I wish I was lying. This favoritism carries over to other aspects such as reimbursement requests and petition response times.

I know there are a lot of competent people that have literally given their lives for this project, however, the population (or lack thereof) suggests that it failed. My brother, sister, and I joined P99 because we wanted to experience end game content that we couldn't 20 years ago, but we left because this server (notice how I don't call it a world) is a disaster.