View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because Rogean is totally looking forward to revamping a complex system involving extensive server-side code modding that happens to work well and fill its purpose perfectly.

Its purpose being "not allowing a few neckbeards to control the camp for however long it will drop, but rather spread the loots among the player base somewhat".
The whole point of this thread is that some folks don't think it working "perfectly" --- if we all agreed with that argument premise then nobody would be suggesting improvements. I agree with you that Rogean/Nilbog and other Devs can't be expected to work infinitely for our free entertainment. Anyone coming at the problem that way is horribly immature, but I don't think that's what folks are doing in these threads --- at least not for the most part.

I think I've seen lots of long time supporters of the server point out ways to improve the system...it isn't jealous neck-beards looking for free pixels.