View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 09:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaall Drogo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nybras was incredible. He tagged along for some of TSS first raids. He always wanted to try some crazy shit and i was glad to abide. I could sit here and type out incredible moments we had together all night. Fun on a bun. Miss that guy.

However for me personally, and ofcourse this isnt someone hardly anyone would know, but its worth the time to mention, in my 5 years of leading TSS by far the most impressive player is a Dark Elf Cleric Name Kallaar.

A cleric you say?

Yes. This man plays from Taiwan. He speaks no English. He in fact has to translate anything we type to him. He has learned to be a master at any class he plays and often over the years he would pre-emptively be making raid moves, before we had even mentioned them in voice, much less typed to him. There are many examples but I will go way back to one of the first times i noticed how incredible he was.

Way back in 2018, Veloci Shift and The Second Sons raided PoS together every Thursday. None of the raid leaders from the alliance had much experience in PoS and we basically stumbled through in a pretty classic progression through the shit show of Plane of Sky. We learned about the encounters from week to week as we progressed.

After a few weeks we managed to finally get to Island 4. We ended the raid a few weeks in a row with full wipes/ass kicking to the Overseer of Air. TSS/VS did not make it past island 4 for a long time. After a few weeks of very close calls on OOA, one night we got him OOA down to pretty close but were losing people very quickly and called for a camp in voice.

Kallaar with out instruction or communication came up with the plan to Heal the charmed enchanter pet from island 3 instead of the tanks. We had someone FD calling it out in team speak in real time as it went down. Kallaar focused on the Horse pet and when everyone was dead it was horse vs OOA and kallaar kept it alive long enough for the OOA to beat himself to death on enrage. An absolute eruption from teamspeak as we heard this called out from a FD person commentating. A seriously inspiring and epic moment considering he had come up with the plan all on his own.

He has continued to impress us with his English (2) Strategy (255) gameplay.
LOL I remember this one. Good times. Hmmm I wasn't here in the glory days, but Mjrn stands out to me. He's really good. Obviously so was Zarza. Then there's Monrezz, Joey, Capi...