View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 11:06 AM
Planar Protector

Get a Fungi Staff as well. It saves you a lot of mana on Regen, 1200 per hour, so it is basically a Flowing Thought II item for Shamans. Since you have your Black Fur Boots, it is very easy to un-snare yourself if you need to run. That isn't obtainable solo obviously, but with your gearing it sounds like you have other methods to obtain gear/plat[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I did the Shawl Quests mostly solo at level 51/52. You really only need help for the Shawl 7 Sirens Grotto drops. The Flowing Thought I helps a good amount before you hit 60 and get Torpor.

When you get level 55+ you can do Plane of Mischief Rat Maze solo for Green/Black flowers to get some good junk buff items. That is also a great place to level all the way to 60, best xp spot I could find outside of the hole.

You can also solo the Coldain Ring Quests up to 7, and 8 is easy with a small group if you win the roll. That is probably the best GCD item you can get, and you are positioned to upgrate it to ring 9 whenever you get the time and opportunity.

Pegasus Cloak and Ring of Stealthy Travel are also very nice additions to your arsenal, but not soloable.

EDIT: At 45 your melee capabilities are already nearing the end of their utility, but if you want to keep meleeing for a few more levels you should get Granite Face Grinder for a bit better DPS and stats. Otherwise, just main hand the Fungi Staff for easy use, and rely on spells/JBB to kill. Personally once I could use JBB, I stopped meleeing and I main handed Fungi Staff until 60.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-16-2021 at 11:16 AM..