Thread: I remember now
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah, sounds like a live vs. P99 thing. Based on what I saw sitting there for 16+ hours vs. what you saw on live, it seems Berg is far more common here ... but without evidence I can't file a bug to fix it.

Anyone out there have any evidence? Paging resident P99 saint Rygar ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No my brother...

I'm on hiatus playing something else with my girlfriend, but I was actively farming the ring when I left. I'm at over 100 courier kills without a drop in this stretch. Total time is about 40 hours or so of constant killing the doublespawn.

Goblin ring is brutal sometimes.
Oh totally, and Pained Soul (or even some of the other VP key pieces) can be brutal too. I was just saying my experience: I got one GGR in somewhere between 10 and 15 hours (I forget exactly, it was awhile ago), and one in like five hours. I got my pained soul in I think 12 or 13 hours. But the stupid aqua goblin part of the Druid epic took me at least 16 hours (I wasn't measuring the entire time because I never expected it to be so bad).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.