View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But I am not sure about this steam/eq thing you speak of? Can you just not use the steam controller as a gamepad for any game?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/3...am_Controller/

You can use it for any game, but again I think you have to remember to start Steam first, which was always the annoying part for me.

And yes, it will definitely work better with melees than casters, but even casters can work, and that's a big part of why I like it over other controllers I've used. You've got four front buttons plus four left nav directions plus four "behind" buttons (there's also buttons on the bottom but they just trigger other buttons on top). Oh, and there's start/select and of course the joystick and right mouse.

If you throw SHIFT/ALT/CTRL onto a few of those buttons and then map most of the others to numbers, you wind up being able to trigger a whole bunch of stuff.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 07-21-2019 at 01:16 PM..